The aluminium composite panel with a fire-retardant mineral filled core.
Your Title Goes Here
Your Title Goes Here
ALUCOBOND PLUS consists of two aluminium cover sheets and mineral-filled core. Alucobond has used over 50 years of experience to develop unsurpassed levels of paint finishes and flatness. ALUCOBOND PLUS, has a dynamic range of colours, excellent formability and weather resistance, allowing the designer complete freedom of creativity. It has been developed as a rigid and, at the same time, flexible fascia material for architecture and design.
ALUCOBOND plus has been developed exclusively with the more stringent requirements of the façade market in architectural products. Thanks to its mineral-filled core ALUCOBOND PLUS meets the requirements of the fire-classifications for many applications. Where more stringent fire properties are required we also offer Alucobond A2 and Alucolux A1 Solid. ALUCOBOND® PLUS is used in projects ranging from the construction of apartment buildings, high rise buildings, company offices, commercial and industrial buildings to the prestigious international landmarks of modern urban design and construction.
The surface sheet of Alucobond Plus is finished in a factory applied fluoropolymer (PVDF) high performance coil coating in accordance with EN13523. This international standard ECCA Quality Label and Voluntary Specification demands high quality production facilities and the highest grade polymers.
Alucobond has a significant Standard Colour Range. There also offer industry leading paint technology in special finishes such as Terra, Spectra and Anodised Look. Non-standard colours or finishes to customers selection will be subject to minimum order quantities.
- Substructure and fasteners are inexpensive, easy to handle on construction sites, easy transportation
- Planning and design freedom Uniform brand presence worldwide
- Guaranteed durability; improved dirt resistance
- No sound-absorbing layer (anti-drum coating) necessary
- Easy processing with standard tools and procedures
- Short installation time, fixed deadlines, low costs
SCOPE OF USE
- High and Low Rise Applications
- Re-Cladding or refurbishing
- Public and Health Care Buildings
- Public offices and civic centres
- Residential Applications
- Light, high bending stiffness, outstanding flatness (4 mm ALUCOBOND is only about half the weight of 3.3 mm solid sheet material with the same bending stiffness)
- Wide range of colours
- Consistent colour quality and layer thickness
- Very high corrosion/weather resistance due to PDVF-coating and the special AlMg1 alloy
- Easy to fold and bend
- Large formats up to 2 050 mm width
ALUCOBOND, and Symonite Panels Ltd is BRANZ Appraised, confirming that our product, supplied and utilized by our company, is a clear demonstration that our product meets mandatory compliance requirements.
|Download BRANZ Appraisal|
During the life cycle of ALUCOBOND composite panels, no environmentally hazardous substances are released at any time. The material is free of CFCs and completely recyclable. All lacquer formulations used contain no heavy metals according to RoHS and REACH. Used as a rear-ventilated façade, ALUCOBOND considerably enhances a building’s energy audit. High quality standards and longevity underpin the policy of ecological and sustainable architecture. A comparison according to ISO 14040 showed that the life cycle assessment of ALUCOBOND is on a par with pure aluminium and fibre cement material. The test was carried out on a one-square-metre advertising banner with regard to waste factors, eco-indicators, CO2 emission and primary energy consumption.